Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

15mm Jungle village for Bolt Action or Flames of War

Well I've been working on a couple JR mini's I purchased recently they come in grey resin and require some repairs depending on the mail carrier. The one I received had some missing stilts and mold lines that needed cleaning up.



I am working on expanding my Jungle buildings collection for use in the upcoming Ambon Island Campaign. As far as the resin buildings go they are acceptable but will require some cleanup but as these are primitive huts some imperfections are acceptable. My concern is that the stilts will break with rough handling so I epoxied them to the hut uppers and placed the whole shebang onto Masonite bases to protect the castings from breakage. I left the roofs unattached for those people who favor hiding their figures inside to spring ambushes on the unsuspecting foe. Here is some pictures of the final results





No comments:

Post a Comment