Translate

Friday, February 19, 2016

15mm Across a Deadly Field or Land of the Free ACW/AWI Johnny Reb Farm for North American wargames

I just finished a farm complex for my ACW/AWI wargames I call it "Otis Spankler's' farm and it consists of 3 fields and a portion reserved for either a buildings or some of my modular cornfields according to individual taste. The base is around 12 inches square with several rough hewn fences enclosing crops made of various materials ideal for representing different crops and visually appealing to the onlooker.I am currently experimenting with 10 mm buildings (the one pictured is 15 mm in size) which would allow several out buildings to be placed in the cleared are the current building resides in. I will be adding more of these sets on the blog in the near future. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment