Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2016

New Hills and Railroad cut for Blitzkrieg Commander, Across A Deadly Field, Bolt Action, Fields of Glory or Koenig Krieg

 I just finished a new set of hills for my WW 2 15 mm collection. The vary from 5 inches by 7 inches to 2 feet by 1 foot in size and feature uneven sloping to better reflect dead space and uneven footing most hills are comprised of. Each hill stands about 1 inch tall and has gently curving slopes and a few steep slopes randomly thrown in to provide more realism. Each hill is backed by Masonite basing which helps prevent damage and prolong its gaming life.I haven't finished my new palm trees or added underbrush to the pieces yet to let you see the surface of the hills. Ill post some fully set up pics in the near future.I also have made a railroad cut/pass hill set to supply our local group with this type of terrain for our Gettysburg games for Across a Deadly Field.









No comments:

Post a Comment